Silver coloured paint for garage roof - Help Please

Hello,

My flat garage roof was refelted about five years ago. Rather than chippings, the firm that did the job used a silver reflective paint to cover the area.

As it is now wearing a bit thin I would like to repaint the area.

Can anyone point me to a source and brand/product that would be suitable. I had a look around the local B&Q but didn't see anything suitable.

Many thanks,

R.

Reply to
Rufus Stone

Solar reflective paint, Wickes do it. White is more effective at reflecting the heat, but shows up the dirt much more, as its white not grey.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

Also known as aluminium paint, and available online eg:

A local decorators merchant like Brewers should be able to order it in.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

Thanks both for your help.

R.

Reply to
Rufus Stone

One last thing, check you're getting exterior aluminium paint and not aluminium primer, which is intended for resin rich woods.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C