Shower Screen Seal Needed

The shower screen I have has a seal which sits in a groove along the bottom where it meets the bath. It has lost its springiness and needs replacing . Anyone know where I can get a length of this seal. It is shaped like a semi-circle with the rounded bit sitting on the bath with two flaps on the top at either side which fit in to a groove along the bottom of the screen . Stuart
---------
Remove YOURPANTS before E-mailing Me

From the manufacturer of the screen I would have thought - do you know who it is? I would think the seals will be specific to the screen.
David
On 13 Nov 2003 12:03:20 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Lobster) wrote:

I doubt that I still have the instructions after several years . !! Stuart ---------
Remove YOURPANTS before E-mailing Me

label saying "aqualona". When I needed some new seals (which sound similar to yours but not quite the same) I found their website and contacted them - and they supplied the seals by post - and they were not expensive.
Roger