Leaking Shower Screen

Hi All

I have a nice looking designer shower screen that has 4 sections that folds on it self, however when in use the plastic seal along the bottom doesn't appear to work and leaks all floor. It was fitted properly but I think there is something missing - Any Ideas

Thanks

Alec

Reply to
alecgreen

Is the seal shaped like a tadpole? The round bit fits into a groove and the 'tail' rests on the bath to form the seal.

Sounds like a silly question I know, but I've seen several shower screens where this seal is missing, all on a local new build estate.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman