Sealant around new double glazed units.

I was painting around some newly installed double glazing the other day and was relieved to find that they hadn't used silicone to seal between the units and the wall on the inside, like some have done in the past. But I am curious to know, what type of sealant do they use? It was rubbery and paintable but I don't think it was just acrylic filler.

Thanks

Brendan.

Reply to
Rednadnerb

It is though. decorators caulk for interior or a tougher version outside.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Thanks for that.

Brendan.

Reply to
Rednadnerb

In article , Rednadnerb writes

Polysulphide sealant is probably the safest choice:

fred