Double Glazed units

Hi. It seems impossible to find web sites for double glazing unit manufacturers as opposed to fitter/installers etc. Ayone know a web site where it quotes prices of double glazed units by window size/area? These dg units are for the top and sidelights for a new external door frame.
Thanks.
Arthur

Why not just go to your local glazier? All the ones round here will order up double glazed panels to your spec. And I'd guess at lower cost than mail order including carriage.
--
*If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.*

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Good advice. Transport is the killer with something that heavy and that fragile. I got some locally a few years back but it was just a fluke that the manufacturer happened to be in my area.

Anybody got any suggestions for a DG company in the Watford area ?
I'm under pressure and bite the bullet and get new windows fitted - CBA to DIY
--
geoff

Not really next door to Watford, but I've used these for parts in the past
http://www.everglade.co.uk/index.html

close enough for a quote, hanks
--
geoff

On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 12:14:38 +0100, Arthur2 wrote:

=================================Local 'Yellow Pages' should produce results. The last time I bought DG units (glass only) cost was about 30-00p per square metre - West Midlands - about 4 years ago.
Cic.
--
Using Ubuntu Linux