Scumbag update.

Of course not, because it's not racist in the slightest to call someone a wop, is it?

Reply to
Steve Firth

when did I do that ?

Reply to
geoff

Reply to
John Stumbles

note the word "quasi"

And it was a light jibe taken too seriously

I have no problem with such terms of endearment, I don't consider them necessarily racist, a bit abusive, maybe

It's like calling USAians "Septics" or the krauts calling us "inselaffen"

I seldom err on the side of being too PC

Reply to
geoff

It does. Knowledge isn't a conserved quantity. The more we share it, the more there is in circulation. More sharing doesn't "consume" the knowledge, and it even encourages others to share their own.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

In message , fullflow plumbing writes

I note the earlier references to Birmingham. :)

Reply to
Si

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

Oh dear :(

Did it have to come to this?

Reply to
Si

In message , geoff writes

why?

Reply to
Si

In message , Steve Firth writes

spending every day with the conflict between east & west africans, africans & caribbeans, gay & hets etc. etc. I can attest to that

Reply to
Si

In message , geoff writes

here's your rattle back ...

Reply to
Si

You must get about a bit..... :-)

Reply to
Andy Hall

read on.

Sometimes comments on Usenet should not be taken literally or at face value.

If you had looked at a selection of Geoff's earlier posts, you would easily discover that this is a tongue in cheek comment.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Tongue a bit too well hidden in cheek maybe?

I'd noticed ;-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

yeah, I think I understood that :)

Reply to
Si

I'm afraid it did. Read some of his past posts.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , Si writes

Well, I'm married to a (moslem) asian, one of my best friends is Pakistani, I employ a couple of Hungarians, my brother is married to a caribbean lady, I've lived in the far east ... etc etc

Not really a very racist CV, is it ?

Reply to
geoff

In message , geoff writes