Screwfix and ebuyer?

My latest junkmail from screwfix has a link to a load of stuff on ebuyer. Has the latter hacked the former or have they got into bed together? (In which case, which of them is f*cked? :-))

Reply to
John Stumbles

In message , John Stumbles writes

The company will henceforth be known as ...

Screwbuyer

Reply to
geoff

heh! ;-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

ebufix!

Reply to
John Rumm

Did you hear that Dire Straights and Chris Rea are merging? Going to to call the band Chris Straights.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Screwfix, along with B&Q, belong to Kingfisher PLC. So the next question is have Kingfisher now taken on eBuyer? There is certainly no mention of it on their website.

Keith W

Ebuyer are a relative to Howden`s, the kitchen/joinery outlet, at one point Ebuyer was trying to sell me its range of related rigid carcass kitchen units , so guess joining with Screwfix is logical, ish.....

Adam

Reply to
AA

ISTR in recent months unspecifed "problems with our kitchen supplier so no can-do" notices on our local Screwfux counter... could Ebuyer have nearly gone bust and been offloaded by howdens to Kingfisher for knack all naturally?

JimK

Reply to
jim

link to a load of stuff on ebuyer.

I think they had a poor image at one time which would have made your title somewhat descriptive. Apparently they improved?

Reply to
cynic

link to a load of stuff on ebuyer.

not sure if that's you mickey taking (? :>) but for the record I think they (Screwfux) are getting worse...

JimK

Reply to
jim

ebuyer junk mails are also advertising Screwfix

Reply to
Corporal Jones