Alternative to Screwfix?

A few weeks ago someone here mentioned an other company similar to Screwfix but with better prices.

I looked it up and was interested in a particular light fitting of theirs but the name now escapes me. Anyone can help?

Thanks.

Reply to
Les Desser

?

Reply to
Roger Mills

In article , Roger Mills Sun, 5 Jul 2009 18:16:14 writes

Thanks - that is it.

Reply to
Les Desser

I've started using Tool station, they don't quite have the range of screwfix, but I've found them reliable and you get free delivery over £10.

Reply to
BodgeIt

Good lot, they are.

Si