Alternatives to Screwfix

Hello All

I've just been reading the comments on the Screwfix website concerning late delivery of items and referring to "competitors" to their organisation. I have used Screwfix as main suppliers for my DIY efforts ever since they had a couple of column inches for screws only in the Daily Herald (and others) with few problems, though I've always been slightly annoyed by their promises of next day delivery which have seldom been honoured and sometimes I've found their gear cheaper elsewhere (after the event). Anyway, on to the question, can anyone supply me with the names of these "competitors" as I would like to try a few comparisons. Perhaps I've been feeding the wrong words into my search engine but I can't come up with any alternatives.

Thanks for any assistance

Pilgarlick

Reply to
Pilgarlick

for electrical stuff

Gel

like gel said plus itslondon

and of course axminster

mrcheerful

Thanks to all supplying info. I'll have a look at them all.

Regards

Pilgarlick

Reply to
Pilgarlick

Thanks for all answers and assistance. I'll be having a look at them all.

Regards

Pilgarlick

Reply to
Pilgarlick