Scart leads

I have 2 video recorders, one with scart and the other without. I also have a free view box with scart. A DVD player and a TV with one scart.

The Video with scart has two sockets on the back.

What I want to do is record to video from free view, but having gone through a long bout of illness, I cant think how to wire things up.

I have daisy chained the video from coax through all machines, but I have got bogged down with how to connect the scart connectors.

I have a 3 way scart switch box that should be able to switch the input to the second video, but I suspect that I am not understanding too well as to how it should be done.

Anyone help me please.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

I would Wire A - Video B - DVD C - Freeview

If the Freeview box has 2 scarts I would also connect it to the second input on the video.

if not my box have a button labelled somthing like A-C which connects the output of C to the input side of A.

if you then View output A once you have the video input correctly set (names vary) you will see the freeview output, and video on screen display over the top.

Reply to
Malcolm

You could try

uk.tv.tech.sky

Reply to
Invisible Man

Have a look here

Slider

Noted.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Ah yes, I've seen that site before. many thanks for reminding me.

Dave

Reply to
Dave