recommended/cheap supplier for 1100x700 double convector rad.

Hi,

I need to buy a new rad. I normally use screwfix (who seem to have reasonable prices). Other suppliers on the net seem to be much more expensive.

I now need a 1100wide, by 700 high double panelled, finned convetor rad. Can anyone recommened a suitable "cheap" supplier?

Reply to
Jim

If 700 x 1000 would do, have a look at B&Q - £80, and I'm pleased with the ones I've bought recently,

Toolstation radiators are even better looking, but they don't do 700h. Their 600h x 1100 is £55, but note they quote outputs at deltaT = 60.

Reply to
Autolycus