Qouality and Cost improvement of LED technology

Does anybody knows where to find information on the improvements of the Cost ($ per Lumin) and Quality (Lumin per Watt) of LED technology?

Reply to
il2002

The message from "il2002" contains these words:

Have you tried googling?

's a graph here.

Reply to
Guy King

Thank you for directing me to the above pdf doc...the only problem is that I need first source of info (the doc above is third source).

Reply to
il2002

The message from "il2002" contains these words:

Have you thought to ask the author? You're a student, aren't you? If you are, you really need to learn to do your research on your own instead of getting other people to do it for you. That's reserved for managers.

Reply to
Guy King