property ladder

Hi as anyone read these? any good?

steve

Reply to
Steve

Assuming you mean the books?

I've been bought the two previous ones for Christmas.

They basically tell you stuff from the programmes even using the same "case studies" with a bit more detail on fees, planning etc.

Handy to read them and be able to take the stuff in without missing tips through laughing at the dopes on the show. ;-)

No doubt I'll be getting the latest one this Christmas...

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.