Plastic side walls/curtains for veranda

From time to time, at events, pubs with smoking areas and the like I have seen roofed open areas with roll down side walls of heavy plastic with clear plastic windows incorporated.

A bit like the sides of frame tents or caravan awnings, but more robust.

Given the current wet, snowy and windy weather I am wondering if they might help our new veranda area to stay a bit drier and warmer.

However I can't seem to phrase the correct Google query to find these things.

Anyone have an idea what these things are called?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts

Marquee side panels?

(Poly/PVC)

You may need to do some bodging if you're attaching them to a non- marquee

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I work for this company, products are excellent.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Interesting product but I need full height and a plastic window to see through.

Also, I would prefer vertically hung so you can have several side by side across a wide area - much like the side of a caravan awning.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts

Thanks.

That looks the kind of thing I was thinking of.

At least I now have a workable search term :-)

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts

Hi Dave

Any luck I am looking for the same based in Essex, with my ,imited DIY knowledge was hoping for a supply and fit.

I know it was a while ago but if you have any info please let me know

Cheers

Bob

Reply to
bfortt