Part P(the first year)

And it has stopped the man in my village who is a professional electrician (industrial, therefore no Part P) from helping his neighbours (because none of them want to cough up 100+VAT for a BNA). So would they then go and get cowboys in, or start clipping extensions to the skirting? I doubt all of them will go and employ a NICEIC electrician.

I've seen his work in his own house - it is outstanding. Higher quality than usual (for domestic) CU, impeccible cable runs, properly run external supply to garden, etc etc.

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

I wonder if you would have said the same thing had Mr Cameron's government done this. Not that it probably would have done

Reply to
Andy Hall

If running true to form, he will always adopt the position that has potential to cause the most disagreement with the greatest number of people, since that is all that seems to give purpose to his existence.

Reply to
John Rumm