Lay-on stainless steel kitchen sink clips

Does anyone know where I can get the clips needed to secure a lay-on stainless steel kitchen sink onto a standard kitchen unit.
I have bought one to replace a plastic inset sink in a kitchen. Guy in the shop said chipboard units were supplied with such clips - only trouble is this is not a new unit...
Help!
s_a snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Wrote:

You can buy a "sink fitting kit" at B&Q - costs an unbelievable 6 an comes with enough clips and the sponge trim to cushion the sink on th worktop - had exactly the same problem last week and had to shell ou 6...
-- alexbartman