Lay-on stainless steel kitchen sink clips

Does anyone know where I can get the clips needed to secure a lay-on stainless steel kitchen sink onto a standard kitchen unit.

I have bought one to replace a plastic inset sink in a kitchen. Guy in the shop said chipboard units were supplied with such clips - only trouble is this is not a new unit...

Help!

Reply to
s_a_whitehead

You can buy a "sink fitting kit" at B&Q - costs an unbelievable £6 an comes with enough clips and the sponge trim to cushion the sink on th worktop - had exactly the same problem last week and had to shell ou £6...

-- alexbartman

Reply to
alexbartman