Oven Accessories???

Hello,
Not sure whether this is the right place to post this but with christmas rapidly approaching but I need some urgent help. I am after the shelving unit that are part of the oven....the previous owner being silly buggers have taken the shelving unit with them...so for the moment we can't cook anyhting in the oven and obviously i need to sort something out before christmas...can anyone point me in the direction of where i get hold of these whether online or on the high street.
cheers
Rakster wrote:

CPC are suppliers of white goods spares for a wide range of manufacturers. They also sell an adjustable oven shelf. I supplied one of these to a chap in France who had a french made stove with a missing shelf.
Ezee fix http://shop.ezee-fix.co.uk/index.html may be able to help.
HTH
Bob