OT - TV

Is this responsible broadcasting - or tips to crooks?

John

I would say you're just a spamming t**t.

Reply to
Ian

In message , John writes

didn't you ask the same question a while ago ?

someone did

move along, get a life

Reply to
geoff

when you posted that. Right now, it's a mildly amusing trick with a bottle and a lighter which knowbody could have an issue with.

Reply to
Graham.

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "John" saying something like:

Took you long enough to notice the programme. I would think real crooks have been well into all the scams shown for a long time.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon