Which TV program is this?

I think it was on the Yesterday channel, they were advertising a forthcoming new program, it seemed to be something engineering and showed a steam tractor, fitted with tracks - tracks as you would find on a tank. It suggested it would be on Tuesday evening, but I missed noting the date. I checked yesterday evening and failed to find it.

Did anyone make a note of it please?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Currently there appear to be two programs on Engineering, Engineering the i mpossible but that seems to be about huge engineering projects e.g. the Pan ama canal, the other is Abandoned Engineering looking a relics of long aban doned structures. You can download Yesterday episodes by going to the UKpla y website. They have an old series featuring Fred Dibnah which has an episo de on traction engines which again can be downloaded. Maybe the ad you saw was to say they were repeating it again?

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Tricky Dicky wrote on 26/07/2017 :

Thanks, but no - it was none of those. It said it was a brand new series.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Impossible engineering IS a new series or was last night.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

You can make a viewers enquiry on their website, just be aware that "new" may only apply to that particular channel but may be an old program previously broadcast on another channel. A lot of what UKplay broadcasts falls into that latter category.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

the same program is on right now

it doesn't' feature vehicles with tank tracks

tim

Reply to
tim...

Bob Minchin explained :

Thanks, that is/was the one. On again tonight at 9pm.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

looked more like a half-track with front wheels to me ...

Reply to
Andy Burns