OT; SWMBO away!

SWMBO is away for a week with her sister in Cornwall.

Just ordered the take away, beer in the fridge, TV tuned to stuff like Top Gear, Tommy Walsh, Tank Overhaul, Wheeler Dealers etc.

I've left the toilet seat up. Anything else I might have forgotten?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Yes, the ironing!

Stephen.

Reply to
stephen.hull

A curry take away I hope. Leave the containers lying about and don't eat it all.

Turn the heating down to sensible temperatures.

Settle down to your curry, beer and telly in your underwear.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Better buy an extra washing up bowl for all the dirty dishes to pile up in

Reply to
pete

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Bring some oily engine parts indoors and repair them in the kitchen or whilst watching telly.

Reply to
dom

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 19:34:10 +0100, "The Medway Handyman" wibbled:

Put your fluffy tools in the washing machine and your non fluffy ones in the dishwasher.

For your proposed activities, do not adorn more than boxers and a teeshirt at any time. Answer the door so adorned.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Fill the bath up with coal. Or coal dust.

Reply to
Tim Streater

How painful "tennis" elbow can be? ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Oh I might have known that would be coming!! Ahem! :-)

Reply to
John Whitworth

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 21:42:15 +0100, John Rumm wibbled:

Arrghh! Bad mental image.

Reply to
Tim Watts

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

Invite some mates round?

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

He doesn't have any !! Rob

Reply to
robgraham

Wonderful!

Reply to
Clot

Approached suitably, SWMBO'd will thank you for your thoughtfulness in buying a new bowl!

Reply to
Clot

I should Bronco!

Reply to
Clot

Do you mean I should open the door in my boxer shorts?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

To watch the football on the telly? ;-)

I realise you don't like football. :-(

A mate of mine is a rabid football fan. He supports both Arsenal and Stevenage, where he lives, going to most of both teams' home matches and some away, and on Sundays he plays in a local team.

His wife has upped sticks for a week and gone to Dublin with a few of her girly friends. You might think that sounds great, because he will be able to watch the footy undisturbed, but ...

... she left their three kids with him! ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

I thank you for starting a humorous thread. My SWMBO'd is a former teacher and everything, (well almost) has to be done to a timetable. My pleasure when in your situation is to put two fingers to that.

Reply to
Clot

How long have you had a door in your boxer shorts?

Reply to
PJ