OT; Ingerland

I'm not a football fan. In fact I can't stand it. "The muddied oafs at the goal" etc.

The frenzy to sell anything world cup related is simply bizarre.

Yesterday in Morrisons I saw 'world cup pizza'. A 14" pizza with pepperoni arranged in a St George Cross!

This morning in B&Q was the ultimate - world cup garden gnomes! Plastic gnomes wearing Ingerland football kit. The mind boggles.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Your only jealous 'cuase you didn't think of some ruses to get a few quid out of the brainless gullable. B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

This afternoon I had the headphones on in the office to shut out the occasional cheers (some people seem to have less work to do than I) when the DJ said that he wished Wales good luck in the soccerball.

A man after my own heart!

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

There was a survey done at a university about men's penis size and the researchers came up with the conclusion that there were only two sizes.

The first group had a normal erect penis length and the rest had a length of less that 2 inches erect.

To conclude the research the university asked those with a penis of less than 2 inches, to fit their car with a white flag, with a red cross on it to find out how many men had such a small penis.

Dave

Reply to
dave

Judging by the number of Daily Tabloid looking "Dolly Birds" I've seen driving mating flags this week, they might be on to something.

It's already mucked me about, this stupid facination watching hyper funded imbeciles pushing inflated windbags about the field. Not satisfied with pushing more interesting things off the TV, news on Tinternet is all about that Bl%%dy "game".

Just hope the weather improves and that I can enjoy the outdoors for its duration!

Reply to
Clot

A good wheeze - they can charge more for a pizza with less pepperoni on it.

But "Retail giant Asda, which has stores in Chesser, the Jewel and Leith, today confirmed customers will be unable to buy St George's flags or other products linked to the Auld Enemy's bid in South Africa for "commercial and diplomatic" reasons."

Owain

Sod the bloody Scots, the miserable so-and-sos. Time to cut them lose and give them their independence.

And let no English man or woman applaud Andy Murray at Wimbledon.

Up the Union! ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

Is there a football match on somewhere? I'm an avid fan, can't get enough of it, I went to watch the baggies when I was 12 and the most recent match i watched was in 1966.

Reply to
brass monkey

Don't you find that FinalCut Pro is just so much easier to use?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Grown men chasing a bag of wind eh?

The Chinese manufacturers and shippers of tatty worthless goods will be laughing all the way to the bank (whilst questioning our sanity as a once respected nation).

Reply to
John

B&Q St.George wheelbarrows

Reply to
stuart noble

The Medway Handyman :

It's not just cheap tat either. How about a £1.179 World Cup fridge?

Mike Barnes

A pity. As 4 weeks of pure heaven have just started IMHO.

You should have done a special on wireless doorbells with a St Georges Cross on them:-)

And if you really hate football that much you could move to Scotland.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth