OT. College Football

The Salvation Army Bell ringers are out and we've
had Black Friday. The college football season is normally
winding down and bowl games loom.
Arizona St. has played one game. Utah has played two.
The players themselves are among the least likely to be affected by
the Convid virus. Are we running smart in the U.S. or scared?
Reply to
Dean Hoffman
Meanwhile, the perennial Apple Cup between UW and WSU is cancelled for the first time since 1945 because too many WSU players tested positive for COVID-19.
Reply to
RosemontCrest
And the Mayor of Seattle is a ................................Democrat. The University of Washington happens to be there. Correlation or coincidence?
Reply to
Dean Hoffman
The Apple Cup was cancelled because too many WSU players in Pullman tested positive for COVID-19, not the UW players in Seattle.
Reply to
RosemontCrest
Ah. And the pro team, Denver Broncos, played yesterday without an actual quarterback. A practice squad wide receiver substituted yesterday. They lost.
Reply to
Dean Hoffman
You must have avoided post game interviews. I guess the good thing is the money people save by staying home.
Reply to
Dean Hoffman
On Mon, 30 Nov 2020 15:16:49 -0600, Dean Hoffman snipped-for-privacy@clod.com wrote:
The NFL is spreading the tale that all of their players trace to getting their covid in "neighborhood contacts" not anything that happens in their jurisdiction.
Reply to
gfretwell
The Republicans are not the ones enacting the heavy-handed lock-downs and mask laws. Despite the commiecrat's best efforts, the US is still a free country. Spineless snowflakes are always free to wear a mask.
Reply to
Fred

Site Timeline Threads