spring break board college kinds are out........

Just a reminded that I was brought to attention Saturday. Most colleges are now out on break, so that means all those troublesome too smart for their own good kids who have now nothing better to do that stir up crap and start fights and arguments between us serious gardeners are there with their laptops and computers and such just twiddling about........before you fly off and go on a rant or rage at some question that will be posted here for the next two weeks, consider it might be something to push our gardening buttons and adult responses. It might be an honest question of absurd proportions and we can address it humorously or in whatever manner we choose. Just a reminder. I'm off now to check on those continuing green "noses" that are pushing the black soil in the three containers I plugged the spring bulbs into late at the end of November that had a slight coating of mold on some of them.I have spotted golden bells of blossoms tightly tucked in until the warming rays of sunshine and temperatures pull out of the brrrrrrrr point of the crocuses I discovered in a green pickle bucket that was one of the few survivors of the former friend's meddlesome retired doctor dad.......so I have crocuses about to bloom for me!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

maddie (madgardener) who finds magic in little things...........

Reply to
madgardener1

Well, we wouldn't want anyone with a college education posting here...

Reply to
dave a

Many of the junk posts contain the group name "de.alt.augenoptik"

There may be a troll contest going on to see who gets the most responses.

Reply to
Charles

ummmmmmmmmmmm, now Dave, you know that's not what I meant some of these kids have more time on their hands than they know what to do with..........idle hands and all that tripe. I take the post, "can I use my shit on my garden?" and then the person wants to know if they can sell their shit since food is so costly.......a valid question, and one that you could ponder. And given that the Japanese people DO recycle human waste, then it's not inconceivable, it's a wonder if this is a valid question, no? yes, there happens to be LOTS of people with college educations posting here......me not being one of 'em!! LOL maddie (madgardener) gardening coldly in the green bowl in zone 7a Sunset zone 36

Reply to
madgardener1