OT; SWMBO away!

100 square foot - that's nothing!

Look what they've done at Southern Cross Station, Melbourne

's a promotion for dairy farming; looks like an April Fool stunt!

Reply to
Tony Bryer

wide6.com

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Was on BBC News this morning, anyway. He had to put a (nicked, I expect) sign saying 'no ball games' as it was getting damaged.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I have a steering wheel in mine - it's driving me nuts

Reply to
Phil L

Get some emergency pizzas and stick em in the freezer, and some extra crates of ale which can stay in the shed until the fridge beckons, move the fridge to the living room, get some multipacks of pork scratchings, crisps and monster munch, also peanuts, throw any salad ingredients which are taking up fridgespace in the bin. buy a couple of cooked chickens for when you get home from work and don't fancy takeaways, these go well with tinned new potatoes and/or instant mash. When you take clothes off, put them into the washing machine and leave it till it's full before you cram in some powder and flick the switch, but even if you forget, your mrs will see that you've put it in the correct place, likewise cuttlery, leave all cuttlery until there's a full wash, I assume you will have already purchased paper plates?

Don't underestimate the amount of bogroll you'll need in a week, likewise, beer.

HTH

Reply to
Phil L

Reply to
dave

-----------------8><

Oh yes!

Reply to
Appelation Controlee

One of our local pubs does that whenever the golf circus rolls into town.

Reply to
Appelation Controlee

My SWMBO is away for a week as well, but has left 2 small children in the house, which are apparently mine as well. :(

Reply to
Camdor

Knock ' em out with gripe water.

Not like this

Owain

No way the kids at school are going to get past the first four initials when making up nicknames. Poor little B*****ers.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

My thoughts exactly.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I had a gurl fiend some years ago .. Heather Anne Guest ...

Haven't noticed him around anywhere for some time now, didn't get struck too hard somewhere;?....

Reply to
tony sayer

Nope still kooking. In sci.electronics.repair last Wednesday, subject title "Sur*e protectors" ...

Reply to
Adrian C

I'd have thought he'd have gone to "ground";)....

Reply to
tony sayer

earthy humour now...

Reply to
Bob Eager

The wee lad is showing an interest in the Angle Grinder, so might keep them for now.

Reply to
Camdor

That's a really silly place to keep your beer and the TV.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

To miss her...and if you did, to tell her so - better not left too late :o)

Reply to
Lino expert

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Owain saying something like:

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon