[OT]: Sensible coffee maker sought for works kitchen

Oh. I haven't heard it, as far as I know - and it's wall to wall 24/7 R4 here ...

er ... if you say so :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

IME as a rule of thumb the country where you are most likely to get a good cup of coffee in most places is Spain. (Not the Costas which aren't really Spain)

America, both coasts, is terrible.

We grind our own beans bought by mail order from the Monmouth Street Coffee Company and use a Gaggia machine to make it.

Nothing, and I mean nothing, comes close to the quality of coffee made like this.

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

I don't believe you.

You'll have to ask me to try it ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You won't have, the radio show isn't real! It's within the fictions of the TV show ;-)

I have to retune to R5 when a "play" is on ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Oh ...

They're my prompt to sit down and sew. The pile of mending is getting smaller ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher