OT mobile phones

forgot to add, they use the vodaphone network which is fine around here, it may not be where you are, although I've travelled all over UK and Europe and always had decent coverage

Reply to
Phil L

Get a cheap PAYG from asda. 8ppm voice and4pp text, no charges.

Reply to
ericp

If you break phones you might like to look at a Samsung Solid.

Supposed to be waterproof (up to a point) dust (ditto) and shockresistant to boot.

Andy Champ

Batteries are available and cheap too. Thanks all.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

£4000 a month is a good wage for a tradesman. I had to work around the clock for it though before the merchant bankers forced builders to get the east Europeans in and hammer down the wages.

No I don't have any friends. Weeding out the chaff like you was too time consuming.

I think I'll be getting a Tesco/Asda cheapo sim fitted if the phone doesn't turn up. I bought a fairly good tatty one from a workmate but sold it at cost to another workmate when the charger never arrived. Like you he was a time wasting liar so I let it drop.

He may just be the sort of friendly chap who forgets to fulfill his side of the bargain that passes for frienship these days. I prefer the term acquaintance as I don't have to waste emotyion on the rubbish.

People who don't waste my time and are worth sucking up to might gain my friendship. If I can see why I need them.

Mostly it is a form of insurance isn't it? You need friends you can rely on. If like you, your friends are gained without your discernment they may/probably will prove useless when you need them.

Do you have a mobile phone? Got any friends?

Don't answer that. I'm not interested. You will only know the answer to one and are too self hypnotised to realise it.

Well that wasted a shit load of your time... Nice try old man...

Reply to
Me Here

Not normally, no. Orally often. Of course with the English language in constant development if you say what you mean in writing it is still called talking. One might say it isn't so but with popular useage it becomes written in.

Isn't pedantry fascinating?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Oddly, you sound like you'd fit right in. And we could ask you for help with our phones and be genuinely pleased as you change the subject.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

"Hewow, Waymond sthpeaking."

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Nice one. I'd forgotten the importance of knowing what services cover the locality best.

Hells bells, I'm replying like IMM.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer