Ornate lintel supplier

I have a 1900s typical terrace which we are altering internally. Building Control was out this morning checking everything done so far and we got to talk about punching a new window opening in the 9" solid wall. He suggested a plain 9" concrete lintel would do the job fine, which is what I used elsewhere in the building. However this is on the front of the house which as rather neat moulded stone/concrete lintels over all the other windows.
Does anyone have any suppliers of such things or is it a trip to the stone mason?
I half thought of making some sort of mould of the other and casting it with a sand and cement mix but you can shoot me down over this idea if you want.
Many thanks, Graham

Try http://www.haddonstone.co.uk /

Architectural salvage yards should have a good selection if you 'phone around.