Number twos

You need the open bag type water saver. You can cut down the bag to get a bigger flush until it works for you.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

It's poured in from cans. No, it's not draughty.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

We had one of those, it was useless, kept moving round the cistern and interfering with the flush mechanism.

I suspect that we'll go back to a full flush. I've no idea what the volume of the cistern is but I don't think it's huge. One day I'll measure it.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Or use a brick.

Reply to
Mathew Newton

Empty bottles upright in the cistern achieve a similar result. The advantage of this is that you need to empty the bottles beforehand. :*)

John Schmitt

Reply to
John Schmitt

| On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 16:57:45 +0100, Mathew Newton | wrote: | | | >> You need the open bag type water saver. You can cut down the bag to get | >> a bigger flush until it works for you. | | > Or use a brick. | | Empty bottles upright in the cistern achieve a similar result. The | advantage of this is that you need to empty the bottles beforehand. :*)

Bottles full of water and the caps replaced will do the job better. Be careful not to interfere with the ball valve.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop