Need 50 slick-looking sheets of letterhead [OT]

Matt wrote: [...]

Just in case you happen to live longer than the 100 years the keyboard will last?

Reply to
Peter Corlett
[...]

I occasionally visit the site in question. It's mainly saddos that decide they need to install Windows XP on a tin of baked beans. There's some right impressive works of art in amongst the dross though.

It is, perhaps unsurprisingly, called mini-itx.com.

The hacked-about BBC is at

Peter Corlett

Barely functioning 1953 RSA1 typist here.

This is all such a pleasant change from OS wars, isn't it?

Reply to
JAF

In message , Matt writes

Is it one of those with detachable covers on the keys? We had one in the college computer room and people used to take them off and put them back in alphabetical order. A rather more subtle trick though was just to swap the n and the m.

Reply to
me

That's the ones. The famous Model M. I have enough spares in the shed to last 150 years at this rate.

Reply to
Bob Eager