National Pigeon Day 2009

Hi, National Pigeon Day 2009 is coming up on June 13th.

Has anyone made any plans.

Please see blog for our first one.

pigeonperson

National Pigeon Day 2009?

It has a certain ring to it ...

Reply to
Bruce

Try not to get in a flap about it!

Reply to
EricP

Coo !

Reply to
Lino expert

Not yet, but if you tell us how best to BBQ them...

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Cut off the breasts and throw the rest away. Marinade for 10 minutes in soy sauce and a dash of lime juice, then barbecue for 2 or three minutes a side.

Reply to
Huge

Yep. Stocked up on shotgun cartridges.

Reply to
Huge

Yep !

Got meself a Raptor!

Reply to
RW

My gun and myself ignore such things, every day is a pigeon day here!

Reply to
Broadback

Yebbut.....My Raptor will muller a Pidgeon *much* more quitely than a 12 bore

Reply to
RW

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember pigeonperson saying something like:

Webley .22

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon