OT. National Fried Chicken Day

There's another holiday if commemorating our country's birth wasn't enough.

Dean Hoffman

So fried chicken has a history of slavery and white privilege too? I don't remember my mother using exotic West African spices when she fried chicken.

Reply to
rbowman

" Colonel " Harland Sanders :

" In 1965, Sanders moved to Mississauga, Ontario to oversee his Canadian franchises .. until his death in 1980 "

Colonel Sanders's neighbourhood in Mississauga Ontario Canada :

" Before his death Sanders used his stock holdings to create the Colonel Harland Sanders Charitable Organization, a registered Canadian charity. The wing of Mississauga Hospital for women's and children's care is named The Colonel Harland Sanders Family Care Centre in honor of his substantial donation "

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Don't have to check but that is probably one of those stupid sites that have a day for everything.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

On Tue, 06 Jul 2021 09:55:23 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca posted for all of us to digest...

When the Col had KFC. his recipe had 13 spices. When he sold it to Heublein they downgraded to 11 spices.

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 10:33:19 -0400, Frank posted for all of us to digest...

Like National crotch rot day?

Reply to
Tekkie©