Cooker Extractor Fan Outlet and External Gas Pipe

I am refurbishing my kitchen and the only suitable exterior wall that I have to fit a cooker extraction fan outlet into, (for an electric cooker), also has an exterior gas pipe fastened to it. It is at ceiling height so the extractor outlet would come out underneath it. Given that the copper pipe could be at minus 10 degrees centigrade on a cold day and the air from the cooker would be well above this, is there a minimum vertical distance required between the two or should the extractor outlet pipe be extended horizontally away from the wall / pipe by a certain distance? I have asked a couple of plumbers, both think it is a fair question to ask, but neither has been able to give me an actual answer. I am hoping that someone can give me some information - it is holding back getting anything done in there!

Reply to
Peter Nixon