Mould on Awning

Help please,

I am not sure if this is OT or not but I have opened an awning and it has heavy green mould across it. Does any one have any advice on cleaning it off? I had a try with 'vanish' stain remover but it did'nt budge it.

Many thanks for any help .

Joe.

Reply to
Cattrell

will it fit in the washing machine at 60C? usually works. 40C is not so hot though.

If youd said mould on yawning, thats more likely to be candida, and you cant put your tongue in a washing machine.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

I have no idea if this will work with green mould, but I did get some black mould on my bathroom ceiling. I sprayed it with a supermarket mould remover and it disappeared within minutes.

As I said, I have never tried it on green mould.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

gentle pressure washing is good.