More on electric cars.

Chav, it emits far less crap into the air.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

IT seems you are familiar with this mythical section.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Chav do you still have one?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Well suggest some workable reliable ones then Harry, and don't bother with Solar I've been working outside all this week and the amount of sunshine.. Well wouldn't power a dolls house let alone the few delivery lorries we've had here...

And the wind .. lets ignore that so whats left?..

Reply to
tony sayer

Depends. Smaller trains with greater frequencies is generally better.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Rapid it is not.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Liverpool's boulevards were built to take trams in the centres. The city's tram network was the by far the biggest.

It is like talking to children. Trolleybuses are silly the regularly run off the wires. Wires are expensive and ugly. Supercap buses have eclipsed trams and trolleybuses.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

But a bad answer. The best answer is not have a diesel in the first place.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Like a bendy bus.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Reply to
Tim Streater

It's actually a hypothesis, not a theory, but leaving that side, perhaps you'd like to tell us what this hypothesis is *based* on.

Reply to
Tim Streater

How's your Trabant, k*****ad?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Oh no, he can't reads either. Supercap buses have eliminated trolleybuses off the future transport map.

A tram is a train on a street - a daft idea. See my post on my they came about.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Electricity. In terms of per passenger it will be cheaper than personal transport. From a mix of tecnologies. And before you ask,

is the way forward. Supercapicitor buses. Capabus:

Doctor Drivel

No they don't.

It's a city and therefore ugly anyway. Who cares.

No they haven't.

You're really thick as shit, aren't you. How's your Trabby? Bust down yet?

Reply to
Tim Streater

so called 'levelised' costs which you obtain by taxing carbon and subsidising windmills.

A complete fraud, but it fools harry well enough

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No, not in the slightest.

It's not toxic at all.

No they aren't.

Reply to
Steve Firth

"The Department for Transport will pay £173.5m towards the scheme, with the rest coming from local authorities"

"Work is expected to start in 2016, with the network operational by 2018."

Reply to
The Other Mike

So, based on nothing at all, then. As I thought. Just a random statement that "some cost will equal some other cost in 2020".

Reply to
Tim Streater

Harry, was right. You are thick.

Reply to