Light fitting not straight.

Got a rectangular glass light fitting from B&Q.

It involved screwing a bracket to the ceiling and then attaching the light to this with 2 screws. Unfortuately rather than making the thing properly the bracket that went on the ceiling rather than fitting anything like square was about 10 degrees off.

I got it almost straight, oh hum.

Reply to
R D S

I've fitted a few like this - it seems to be a deliberate design. It does slightly increase the chance of being able to get at least one screw into a joist, so I don't know if that's the reasoning.

auctions