Is this £15 Tesco laminator any good?

Is this own-brand £15 laminator from Tesco any good?

can't think it is going to be 100% brilliant for about £15 but is it decent enough without any important shortcomings?

Or is it actaully worth spending more for soething else?

-------

Secondly ...

I saw 15 laminator pouches for £1 in Poundland.

these pouches gives a good result?

By contrast other own brand pouches are about £22 for 100 (150 micron) and £33 for 100 (250 micron).

Reply to
Lars

The cheap one... £20..... I bought from Staples worked brilliantly. Took a bit of time to get up to temperature and after a few runs, had to wait a couple of minutes for it to heat up again to correct temperature but if you're not doing loads in quick succession, a cheapie should be fine.

Geoff

Reply to
Johnnie Scott

I always seem to get one in every new packet of pouches. I use two during a laminating session, double buffering by setting up one carrier while the other is going through. No waste of time at all.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I used an A4 laminator from stationary box approx 15 pounds in price, = and it works quite well, no problems so far and used the poundland = laminating pouches aswell, I have had no problems and they work just as = good as main brand names ones.

regards heather

Reply to
heather-scotgirl