Interesting information

Apologies if someone else has pointed this out - I've not noticed it though:
http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/reportcard.asp?timespan=m&searchfor=uk.d-i-y&searchdate=6%2F30%2F2003
To send email to me - remove references to NoSpam, and Spammer from my email
address.

though:
http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/reportcard.asp?timespan=m&searc hfor=uk.d-i-y&searchdate=6%2F30%2F2003
And? It proves Andy is a gas bag and Dingley doesn't go to bed speaking to 44 groups.

Magic (another one liner to keep the postings up)
--
geoff

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:42:09 +0100, "David Hearn"

Fascinating, thanks!
Take Care, Gnube {so, do YOU know anyone who won the Readers Digest Draw?} 4e-mail replace spamtrap with usenet
David Hearn wrote:

http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/reportcard.asp?timespan=m&searchfor=uk.d-i-y&searchdate=6%2F30%2F2003
uh?

http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/reportcard.asp?timespan=m&searchfor=uk.d-i-y&searchdate=6%2F30%2F2003
You use microsoft to track yourself?
Most people try to stop them doing that. That's what all the fuss is about Big Billy and not his billions. (Well some people are a little upset about his ethics. Silly really, cos he don't got nun.)
If your stuff appears on Google just put your name in their search box and vwallah. It works for anyone else's name too, so get yourself some spare ID if you are about to be shamed.