Information on d-i-y zinc roof

Hi all. The architect has specified a zinc roof on my bungalow extension.It has a

6.1m square base and is pyramid form 15 degree angle-must get my trig tables out-. The spec for the zinc is upstand tray type 600mm wide. I take it this is basically a lego job the skill being in cutting the angles on the tray ends?. How do the trays join together-clip over joining profiles? How do they join at the "ridge"?. Painfull one this-how do you get a point a the pyramid apex. Why are they laid on 25mm boards with 5mm gaps-anchors?. Where do I get the zinc bits-my builders supply merchants-all 3 cannot get them.
Reply to
tom patton

Sounds like a cut, bend and solder job to me...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Reply to
tom patton