In line shower extractor fan

Hi
Does anyone have any experience of the Screwfix in line shower extractor fan kits. Actually all I want is the fan, ours gave up the ghost over the holiday probably - too many guests having showers! The original fan kit was a Ductex and it doesn't look like it was that old!
Cheers
Ross

Yep, had 2 in the old place. Worked fine and very quiet.
Tony
Don't know if it helps but the Screwfix self contained fan is superb vfm. Very quiet and smooth for the money.
r.galvin

Ross,
I bought and installed one of these in late 2002. It's still working fine and is fairly quiet. My main reason for choosing it was to allow the shower cubicle fan to ventilate the bathroom as well, while someone is lying in a bath for a while, without being deafened by a motor. I'm glad I got it.
Ewan