In line shower extractor fan

Hi

Does anyone have any experience of the Screwfix in line shower extractor fan kits. Actually all I want is the fan, ours gave up the ghost over the holiday probably - too many guests having showers! The original fan kit was a Ductex and it doesn't look like it was that old!

Cheers

Ross

Reply to
r.galvin

"r.galvin ntlworld.com>" Hi

Yep, had 2 in the old place. Worked fine and very quiet.

Tony

Reply to
TonyK

Don't know if it helps but the Screwfix self contained fan is superb vfm. Very quiet and smooth for the money.

Reply to
Doctor D.

r.galvin

Ross,

I bought and installed one of these in late 2002. It's still working fine and is fairly quiet. My main reason for choosing it was to allow the shower cubicle fan to ventilate the bathroom as well, while someone is lying in a bath for a while, without being deafened by a motor. I'm glad I got it.

Ewan

Reply to
Ewan MacIntyre