Slimline extractor fan

I need a new extractor fan for the kitchen window. It's a standard 184mm hole but it needs to be only 75mm deep to clear the secondary glazing. The original when we bought the house was an Xpelair, later replaced with a Wickes one, neither of which is available these days. So before I trawl round B&Q etc., any recommendations?

Reply to
Eiron