Hozelock Spares

I'm finding it impossible to contact Hozelock via their websites. Have they ceased to exist ?

I'm seeking spares for one of their pressure sprayers, The Premier Plus 3L. I need the large sealing ring that sits between the handle and the body and the one that seats the pressure relief valve.

In the past I have found their spares department very helpful.

If all else fails I'll just try ebay for the requisite sizes I suppose.

Reply to
fred

ALDI/LIDL often do boxes of assorted O-rings. You'll probably find what you need in one of those.

Reply to
Roger Mills

I have often found this with online companies. They want to appear contactable, but never read their e-mail. Try a telephone call, if a number is offered.

Reply to
Davey

I've noticed that as well. I've recently had cause to complain to Howdens & Samsung, neither of whom reveal easy to use e-mail address's or use forms which never seem to work properly.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I have also found companies, and local governments, that give a list of people and their e-mail addresses, but no indication of what department they work for, so you still have no idea who to contact. Then there are, as you mention, the forms that keep on telling you that you have used an illegal character somewhere, and then return you to the blank form to start all over again, without telling you what the illegal character was that caused the throwing out of all your carefully entered information.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.

Reply to
Davey

The problem with the Hozelock sites is they just throw up '503 Service temporarily unavailable'

Reply to
fred

If it was easy, they would be innundated. Samsung is now on my white goods blacklist for this reason!

Reply to
newshound