How to release this type of pushfit connector?

Hi,

I need to replace the washbasin shown from below in the image:

any body identify the make of service valve used and tell me how to release the copper pipe to remove the taps?

Thanks, BraileTrail

Reply to
BraileTrail

In message , harry writes

Just an old Nikon compact camera, nothing special.

I think that's definitely the plastic to plastic connector in my photo, I assume the black ring with notches on the service valve unscrews in a similar fashion?

Thanks, BraileTrail

Reply to
BraileTrail