How to fix a dripping tap?

I do vaguely remember how to fix a dripping tap, but I've been tasked with repairing the monobloc mixer in the disabled loos in our village hall and would like some advice before I do irreparable damage. It's an Armitage Shanks and is thermostatically prevented from getting any warmer than a certain safe temperature.

Any tips would be much appreciated (like how to get the little cap off so I can get into it in the first place).

LeGF

Reply to
legrandfromage