House sale: How is residual payment paid?

Yes, I have decided that CHAPS will be the preferred method.

MM

Reply to
MM

Glad to hear it. Don't sweat, you'll be fine.

The fun starts when the bank manager starts being really nice to you....

Reply to
RichardS

I sense an oxymoron is hidden in there somewhere.

MM

Reply to
MM

In message , MM writes

And GBP20 is nothing compared to all the other costs involved in house buying/selling/moving

Reply to
chris French