hoover logic washing machine howto needed

hello, I have just received an old hoover logic 1300 washing/drying machine. Unfortunately the manual is missing. Could somebody please provide me with short descriptions of programmes

- the letters on the programme wheel are all Greek to me...

Thanks a lot Piotr

Reply to
Piotr K

Try these people:

GIAS UK Bury Road Bolton BL2 6PU

And have them send you out a new instruction manual for your machine. They don't seem to have a downloadable version on their site.

Reply to
BigWallop

I chucked out my machine a couple of years ago as main bearing went. May have manual somewhere, will check..

Reply to
BillR

"Piotr K" wrote | I have just received an old hoover logic 1300 washing/drying machine. | Unfortunately the manual is missing. | Could somebody please provide me with short descriptions of programmes | - the letters on the programme wheel are all Greek to me...

If it's the same as the Logic 800 de luxe then:

A Bio prewash - tub symbol B B Whites - tub symbol 1 / 95degC C Fast Coloureds - tub symbol 2 / 60degC D Non-fast Coloureds - tub symbol 5 / 40decG E Woollens - tub symbol 7 / 40degC F Special Treatments - tub symbol like a daisy (adding fabric conditioner I think) G Fast Spin

H White Nylon - tub symbol 3 / 60degC J Minimum Iron - tub symbol 4 / 50degC K Delicates - tub symbol 6 / 40degC L Cool Wash - tub symbol 8 / 30degC M Special Treatments - tub symbol like a daisy (adding fabric conditioner I think) N Medium Spin

On my detergent drawer, I is on the left (pre-wash?) II is on the right (main wash?) and daisy (fabric cond) is middle back - I never use the drawer so am guessing here.

Owain

Reply to
Owain