Glow-worm Fuel Saver F manual

Hi, Does anyone have a copy of the manaul they could scan and email to me ? I've had a good look around the web with no joy so far, its not listed on Glow-worm website as I guess its too old. TIA Nick

Reply to
Bleh

If you don't get any joy finding a manual, let us know if there is a particular issue that could be cleared up here.

I inherited one of those boilers myself with my last house, but it has long since gone to the HVAC boneyard in the sky and we never received a manual with it.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

In message , Bleh writes

What's the problem ?

many problems can get fixed through the knowledge / experience to be found here

The information contained in this post may not be published in, or used by

raden

Reply to
Bleh