Glass Well Cover

Nope - those are black circular discs with a groove on them.

Reply to
Mark Allread

replying to M e, Amy Hardwick wrote: How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

Reply to
Amy Hardwick

This might assist you with posting to a newsgroup, albeit through a website:

- If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just enough text of the original to give a context.

Reply to
Fredxxx

I fear you are wasting your time. Usenet should simply block access from web based portals that do not conform to sensible parameters, such as knowing when the thread had a last post and a warning not to use pictures. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff