fridge door seals

can any reader advise where I can buy a door seal for a Beko LS420 larder fridge approx 18 months old. I put fridge in garage whilst work was being done in kitchen but it seemed to attract mice who have chewed into the seal. I have had a quote from makers agents but they can only supply a new door for £70 Thanks for any replies

Reply to
Gordon

House insurance?

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Did you try snipped-for-privacy@beko.co.uk Sounds ridiculous that you can't get a door seal.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

|can any reader advise where I can buy a door seal for a Beko LS420 larder |fridge approx 18 months old. |I put fridge in garage whilst work was being done in kitchen but it seemed |to attract mice who have chewed into the seal. |I have had a quote from makers agents but they can only supply a new door |for ?70

I found an old fridge similar to mine thrown out on an old railway line. Took a screwdriver and stripped it off the old fridge. Put it on mine. Lasted OK for 15 years :-)

Go down to the tip and see if they will let you do the same.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

Some fridges no longer have replacable door seals...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Why am I not surprised ?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

CPC do 'universal' door seal kits. Website is currently down so i can't look up details.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Seme Nedis supply parts for Beko: snipped-for-privacy@seme.co.uk, 0870 850 8501 (sales), 01664 484001 (general). Not particularly efficient or cheap, but the only place I could get replacements for our fridge freezer's door shelves (£10.65 each!).