fridge door seal

It's finally subsuming after the renters damage.

The seal around the fridge door looks like it just 'glues in place' with stickyback. Is there any special think I need to know other than no gap allowed? I'm going to try to replace it. Getting the parts tomorrow at our local Maytag appliance repair place (will ask them too).

Reply to
cshenk