Flexible tap connectors

My new taps seem to just have 1/2" thread holes and are supplied with copper pipes (15mm which thin to 1/2").

I'd rather use flexible connectors but can't find this sort of thing anywhere.

Is there such a thing as 15mm (compression or push-fit) one end to 1/2" screw on the other end? If so, where can I get them from?

Reply to
BertieBigBollox

Are you sure the threaded part is 1/2"? You will probably find they are either 10mm or 12mm. If so you can get these from most sheds and plumbers merchants or alternatively from Screwfix and Toolstation as below:

(10mm)

(12mm)

(last item on the list). These are a little dearer than Screwfix but they offer free P&P at the moment.

HTH

John

Reply to
John

Do you mean like this

?

These have a 12mm thread and O-ring at one end and a 15mm compression fitting at the other end.

Besides on-line suppliers like Screwfix, you should find them at any good plumbers merchants. Make sure you get the right ones - some have 10mm rather than 12mm threads.

Reply to
Set Square

Reply to
Adrian Sims

Are you sure the threaded part is 1/2"? You will probably find they are either 10mm or 12mm. If so you can get these from most sheds and plumbers merchants or alternatively from Screwfix and Toolstation as below:

(10mm)

(12mm)

(last item on the list). These are a little dearer than Screwfix but they offer free P&P at the moment.

HTH

John

Reply to
John

I got some from Wickes a few months ago.

Reply to
quisquiliae

Are you sure the threaded part is 1/2"? You will probably find they are either 10mm or 12mm. If so you can get these from most sheds and plumbers merchants or alternatively from Screwfix and Toolstation as below:

(10mm)

(12mm)

(last item on the list). These are a little dearer than Screwfix but they offer free P&P at the moment.

HTH

John

Reply to
John

Great. Thats it...

Can't believe I bought all my stuff from B+Q rather than these places which are MUCH cheaper....

Do you reckon B+Q will take unpackaged bits back ??? :-)

Reply to
BertieBigBollox